Friday 11 May, 2007

On Rage, Anger, Blindness


There are instances where someone, anyone will do something which I do not agree with.
When I express my disagreement, often strongly,
because of the way I say
and because that is what they are also struggling with,
the situation rapidly descends into an all too familiar mess.


I see them become defensive,
I get angry, that makes them more so.
I quickly slip into dealing with images of their dumbness
and negate the very real help they are trying to offer
and it quickly becomes another brick in the wall.

Connection with self and Divine is in shambles.
Am I living out of memory?
Already parroting theory while questioning all other theory?!

Gurudom here I come
and now on the precipice of self flagellation.
The endearing humanness is on the wane.
Where is the lightness of Wonder?

Problem to be solved
versus Mystery to be revealed
versus Discovering Divinity moment to moment

DDM2M implies complete acceptance of what is
– without this there will always be conflict
and therefore the reactions of anger etc.

Acceptance of “what is”
IS Love!!

No comments: