Tuesday 8 January, 2008

This Day (October 13 2005)

My eyes are feeling tired and heavy
My stomach and guts are in a churn
I can so easily fall into the dark and dreary
But I sense that with commitment things are about to turn

There is a traveling and staying away from home
There is a string of broken promises / failed plans
There is a rising concern about the balance-of-payments at home
There is a large gap between performance / realities and potential / possibilities!

In face of all this
I seem to be waiting for an insight
A sign, a symbol from the Divine light

3.5 years plus since I stopped being an employee
Much explored, much understood, much more to perceive
The critical must-do is to be true

Learning to plan, to execute the plan
to reflect on the Outcomes
to participate in the design
of the life one is here to Live!

Home with Savita where my heaven is
Seeing Srushti blossom into a young lady
Nurturing Sohum into a healthy and fun boyhood
Being Present and Being Loving!

No comments: