Tuesday 8 January, 2008

Illumination of Ignorance (On November 1, 2007)


Bottlenecks, breakdowns and oh yes breakthroughs!

A life of struggle, of heroic persistence

Another strategy, another mechanism

of the Matrix?


Suffering, patience, struggle

Working hard and smart

The “surrender” to the dream

The “living out” of the passion


The reference to the Divine Design

The invocation of the Divine

The conquest of the Evil

A dance of and in Duality!


The “fundamental” ignorance

of me and the other

Who notices “What is”?

Who loves “What is”?


Is there a time and space?

Do “I” have a body, a mind, the senses?

What is this intellect?

Who is Aware?

Who is writing this?


Senses and brain ==> pattern recognition

Discovering Design when there is none?

Leverage, framework, possibilities

Axioms and Theories

all a figment of imagination?


Co-Arising, is this what it is?

With the birth of “me”, the world begins?

Big Mystery – Just who is at home?

What's the name of this game?

What's the game?

What's my next move?


The only ignorance “I”

must find “me”

Beyond the having and the doing

Discovering the Being!!

No comments: