Tuesday 8 January, 2008

Love (November 1, 2007)

How far afield of the design am I?
Is the lack of excitement leading to “depression”
Which, then is triggering aggression and frustration ?
All the intellectual gymnastics not withstanding
the perpetual gnawing of inadequacy??

What, if the messes are perfectly designed labs?
What if the alarm bells inside need such obvious triggers?
GOD with four hands, remember?
Notice,What you notice?
No Objective Reality out there?
It is all a “projection”!

So if I am the reliever of Stress,
then I will need a lot of “distress”!
So “Crisis” situations is what will abound
with fear, anger, naked raw emotion
jungle instincts, fight for survival

What if magic and abundance are my gifts?
24by7 happiness is my Shadow?
I am the Party?
Every breath a Celebration?

So if there is no-one else out there
There is no Process, other than Mine
What am I saying when I speak of flow and Learning?
“Loving what is” is the only work!
Nothing “specific” to-do, to change-to!
Letting Happen!!

When I look for purpose, I become robotic!
To discover the “Divine” is the sole human purpose
We may get there in our own unique ways
It is “meaning” that we live for!!

But, is “meaning” out there?
Is “meaning” a discovering of resonance?
An awakening to my Dharma
“fitting in” to my designated Calling?

As if there is one grand design?
Infinite possibilities – an illusion or a reality?
Choices – whole and lifetime ==> confusion?

Flow == uninterrupted success and interruption == learning space?!
OR
Loving what is== Seeing the Grand Design
and
Being Love== Living the design??

No comments: