Friday 11 January, 2008

Here I be

I am noticing a deepening, a mellowing -- almost like a rebirth that is happening. There is a "slowing down", actually a dropping out of the frenzy.

Is it just age catching up or is it another layer of ignorance dropping away?

Is there a growing clarity between being committed and being driven? Between "letting happen" and "making happen"?

The slow, inexorable death of the me, mine and all the familiar but deadly (!) mis-identification?

I could just sit and watch the sunlight on the grass, come through the foggy / hazy air. Watch people go about their lives. Feel the "restlessness" inside my body and my thinking! Watch the smile catch the lips, spread across my face, into my eyes and my entire being.

Grateful to be here, now! Nowhere to go, nothing really to do, to prove, to accomplish!!

Just a deep and complete acceptance of here-now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.